AUTOMOTIVE SPRAY PAINTER
Our client is a family owned and operated Collision Repair and Auto Re Finishing business focusing solely on providing 100% satisfaction and quality assurance with their customers.
They are seeking to employ a SPRAY PAINTER who can offer the following:
- At least 3 years of experience as a SPRAY PAINTER
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well unsupervised
- A self-starter who is motivated and has good time management skills
In return for your experience and skillset, they can offer:
- Permanent Employment
- Guaranteed 30 hours per week
- Great working environment and opportunities
Successful Candidates will be able to perform the following skills:
- removing rough spots on vehicle panels
- sanding surfaces by hand and with power sanders
- masking areas not to be painted with tape and paper
- colour matching and mixing paints to match paint shades, and selecting pre-mixed paint
- applying primer and finishing coats using spray-guns, and sanding surfaces between coats
- touching up paintwork and applying polish to vehicles
- removing masking papers, and waxing and polishing finished paintwork
- painting signs and artwork on vehicles
- treating vehicles with rust-proofing chemicals
If you're ready to work for a great, family owned business APPLY NOW!
Send us your current CV and any relevant TRADE CERTIFICATION.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
For more information and a list of all of our jobs, head to: www.oneworldresourcing.com