Automotive SPRAY PAINTER
We are looking for a SPRAY PAINTER to join the team. We're a busy shop and need the right person for an immediate start.
Here's what we can do for you:
- Guaranteed 30 hours per week
- Great Pay
- Permanent Employment
Here's what you can offer us:
- Ability to work unsupervised and work well in a team environment
- A strong work ethic
- High standards
- Strong team player
- Sense of humour
Successful candidates will be able to preform the following:
- removing rough spots on vehicle panels
- sanding surfaces by hand and with power sanders
- masking areas not to be painted with tape and paper
- colour matching and mixing paints to match paint shades, and selecting pre-mixed paint
- applying primer and finishing coats using spray-guns, and sanding surfaces between coats
- touching up paintwork and applying polish to vehicles
- removing masking papers, and waxing and polishing finished paintwork
- painting signs and artwork on vehicles
- treating vehicles with rust-proofing chemicals
Do you have at least 3 years experience in the automative trades as a SPRAY PAINTER?
Would you enjoy working in a fast paced shop with other industry professionals?
Answered YES? Great! Apply NOW!
Send us an updated CV with any relevant trade qualifications and certificates.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.