If you have at least 1 year of practical labouring and construction worksite experience in the below tasks then apply today!
- loading and unloading building and construction materials, tools and equipment and transporting them around building sites and factories
- Erecting and repairing structures and facilities on building and construction sites
- Erecting and repairing structures and facilities in factories
- Construct and assemble pre-fabricated building components
- erecting and dismantling temporary structures such as barricades and scaffolding
- mixing, pouring and spreading materials such as concrete, plaster and mortar
- using ladders, swinging scaffolds, bosun's chairs, hydraulic bucket trucks and other equipment to reach and demolish multi-storey structures
- cleaning and carrying out minor repairs on stormwater drains and canals, and checking for cracks and leaks in sewerage systems
- digging holes and shovelling excavated material onto conveyors, wheelbarrows and trucks for removal
- spreading and levelling soil, gravel and sand on roads and driveways, trench bottoms and similar locations
- assisting with assembling and installing piping, valves and fittings
- assisting with installing fixtures such as toilets, wash basins and sprinkler systems
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency/citizenship or a valid NZ work visa. And if required can agree to a pre-employment drug test.
IF you meet the criteria above APPLY NOW! Our team are here to support you and ensure you are paid fairly; we can help you to up skill in certifications when required and ensure you have all the gear required to hit the ground running - call us for more information on 0800 ONE WORLD or click APPLY NOW, add your CV