Calling all Carpenters!
Auckland Opportunities Await. We are looking for experienced, professional and ready to work Carpenters for an on-going project starting November.
Here's what we can offer you;
- Great Company with competitive rates
- Ongoing work
- Full-time hours
What we're looking for in the ideal candidates;
- A commitment. Great references. And a good attitude.
- Experience in Cladding, Aluminium installs, finishing, work, formwork, framing.
- Trade Certifications & Qualifications such as Site Safe, EWP, etc…
Perform the following tasks with ease, confidence, and knowledge;
- studies drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures
- orders and selects timbers and materials, and prepares layouts
- cuts materials with hand and power tools, and assembles or nails cut and shaped parts
- erects framework, lays sub-flooring and verifies trueness of structures
- assembles ceiling joists and rafters to construct roof framing, or nails pre- fabricated roof trusses into place
- nails fascia panels, sheathes roofs and fits exterior wall cladding to enclose structures
- cuts and nails frames around windows and doors, hangs doors, installs prefabricated units and other structures, and nails floor-boards over sub-floor
- may install door handles, locks, hardware, flooring underlay, suspended ceilings, insulating materials and other fixtures
- may examine and remove parts of existing structures, do minor preparatory work and install building supports
- may erect scaffolding and steel studding
Not from Auckland? No worries, we can assist with some of the issues that arise from relocation. APPLY NOW!
Send us your CV! We want to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency, a valid work visa or be eligible for a variation of visa based on your region.