Join a team of skilled tradespeople as a Carpenter.
Great pay and conditions, long term role for the right candidates.
Who are we?
One World Resourcing are a NZ based recruitment company. We are Trades experts and we work alongside a number of fantastic clients all around NZ. We are always searching for reliable and skilled workers to join the One World Team. Our clients are loyal and offer our workers great work environments.
Our client has an immediate need for carpenters with commercial site experience. This role suits a professional tradesperson who has been working in the industry for 2-3 years. A trade qualification is not required but would be favourable.
- studying drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures
- ordering and selecting timbers and materials, and preparing layouts
- cutting materials, and assembling and nailing cut and shaped parts
- erecting framework and roof framing, laying sub-flooring and floorboards and verifying trueness of structures
- nailing fascia panels, sheathing roofs, and fitting exterior wall cladding and door and window frames
- assembling prepared wood to form structures and fittings ready to install
- cutting wood joints
- may construct concrete formwork
- may repair existing fittings
- may work with plastic laminates, Perspex and metals
If you take pride in your work, can demonstrate a recent work history and are looking for your next challenge apply today or alternatively call us to discuss your application on 0800 ONE WORLD