Carpenters required for busy Fabrication Factory in Auckland. We are looking to fill 8-10 positions starting November.
Perks of the job;
- Shift Work
6am - 2.30pm
2pm - 10.30pm
- Overtime available
- No tools required
- Site Safe not required
- Great Company and pay rate
What we're looking for in the ideal candidates;
- A commitment. Great references. And a good attitude.
- Experience working in a factory an asset
- Experience with fabrication in asset
Tasks include all general Carpentry responsibilities but not limited to;
- studies drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures
- orders and selects timbers and materials, and prepares layouts
- cuts materials with hand and power tools, and assembles or nails cut and shaped parts
- erects framework, lays sub-flooring and verifies trueness of structures
- assembles ceiling joists and rafters to construct roof framing, or nails pre- fabricated roof trusses into place
- nails fascia panels, sheathes roofs and fits exterior wall cladding to enclose structures
- cuts and nails frames around windows and doors, hangs doors, installs prefabricated units and other structures, and nails floor-boards over sub-floor
- may install door handles, locks, hardware, flooring underlay, suspended ceilings, insulating materials and other fixtures
- may examine and remove parts of existing structures, do minor preparatory work and install building supports
- may erect scaffolding and steel studding
Not from Auckland? No worries, we can assist with some of the issues that arise from relocation. APPLY NOW!
Send us your CV! We want to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency, a valid work visa or be eligible for a variation of visa based on your region.