Our client is looking for a dedicated worker to join their fleet of vehicle drivers providing road transport solutions to their customers in Auckland.
Class 4 or Class 5 New Zealand Licence or international equivalent required
If you are able to perfom the following duties then we want to hear from you
- manoeuvring vehicles into position for loading and unloading
- loading and unloading vehicles using lifting and tipping devices
- observing safety requirements when loading and unloading vehicles
- making regular quality checks of vehicles to ensure they can be driven safely
- estimating weights to comply with load limitations and ensuring safe distribution of weight
- ensuring goods are stowed and securely covered to prevent loss and damage
- verifying loading documents, checking condition of goods and obtaining certification of deliveries
- Physically fit in order to perform manual labour duties to assist in loading and unloading the freight
If you are capable of working under pressure, have great attention to detail and are a self-motivated person looking for ongoing work then apply now!
Must have verifiable experience driving heavy vehicles