CNC Machine Operator
Glass Manufacturing Experience Preferred
Work with us and expect competitive rates, great working atmosphere and full time work.
Shift is from 3:00pm- 12:00am.
As a successful Machine Operator, you will have:
- A minimum of a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing OR Experience in operating CNC machines.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Superior time keeping and management skills
- To be physically fit
- setting up, starting, controlling and stopping machines and plant
- monitoring machines and plant and adjusting controls to regulate operation and quality of output
- cleaning and performing minor repairs to machines and plant
- checking machines and plant to ensure safe operations
Send us your updated CV and let's get you to work with a great crew.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.