Curtain Wall Installers/ Fabricators
- $20 per hour to start
- Full time/ Permanent Employment
- Immediate Start
Our client requires experienced Metal Fabricators with at least 3 years experience.
Successful applicants will work for a award winning commercial and residential building facade specialists.
- studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine job requirements
- selecting, cleaning and preparing metal stock
- cutting marked-out metal sections and shapes using hand tools, flame cutting torches and metal cutting machines
- shaping and bending metal sections and pipes using hand and machine tools, and by heating and hammering
- aligning parts to be joined using hand tools and measuring instruments
- joining metal sections using various welding techniques, bolting and riveting
- examining welds for width of bead, penetration and precision
- finishing products by cleaning, polishing, filing and bathing in acidic solutions
- cleaning and smoothing welds by filing, chiselling and grinding
Ready to get to work? APPLY NOW with a up to date CV.
Applicants for this position should have current NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.