Our Client is a nation-wide leader in the Civil and Mining Industry offering innovative and cost-effective solutions to its clients.
With a team of talented people, our client is well regarded in both the mining and civil industries for delivering high quality and superior results across mining services and civil construction projects throughout Australia.
This position is responsible for the servicing, repair, and maintenance of the company's mobile plant equipment, as well as fault finding & diagnostics to assist the prevention of break downs or unexpected down time of machinery.
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Heavy Diesel Fitter Trade qualification (essential);
- Current drivers licence (essential);
- Demonstrated experience maintaining CATERPILLAR and/or KOMATSU equipment;
- Experience with heavy earth moving machinery;
- Proven commitment to and compliance with site safety standards;
- Auto-electrical experience will be highly regarded.
We can offer:
- 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster;
- Day shift only, 12 hour shifts;
- Accommodation and meals provided in a fully maintained camp set-up;
- Annual retention bonus - up to $3000;
- Tool allowance of $52p/fn worked;
- Long term projects and a great team.
All candidates will be required to pass a National Police Clearance, pre-employment medical, and a drug and alcohol screen.
Applicants must be entitled to work in Australia by way of an Australian work visa or Australian/New Zealand citizenship.
Please apply today with your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and detailing your right to work in Australia.