We are looking for a Drainlayer with a minimum of 3 years experience to lead the team as Foreman of a commercial project located in Napier.
Join our team and look forward to:
- Guaranteed 30 hours/ week
- $30.00 - $35.00/ hour
- Permanent Employment
- studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems and materials required
- setting out and installing hot and cold water systems and associated equipment
- installing water-based fire protections systems, including fire hydrants, hose reels and sprinkler systems
- designing and installing sanitary plumbing and water supply systems, discharge pipes and sanitary fixtures
- fabricating and installing soil and waste stacks
- assembling and installing mechanical services plant, air handling and conditioning equipment and small bore heating systems
- installing sewerage and effluent pumping equipment and disposal systems
- installing below-ground drainage systems and associated ground support systems
- installing gas appliances, flues and pressure regulating devices
- fabricating and installing metal roofing, rainwater goods and flashings
If you fit the above criteria, APPLY NOW!
We are looking for the qualified candidate to start ASAP. Please send a current CV listing any trade certifications and/or qualifications.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.