ELECTRICAL TRADES ASSISTANT
The ideal candidate has at least minimum of one year relevant experience as an electrical trade assistant or relevant electrical qualification.
What's in it for you?
- Minimum 30 hours/week
- Permanent Employment
You can demonstrate
- working well under supervision and independently
- good communicator and professional demeanor
- ability to listen and follow direction
- Assisting with applying knowledge of electrical, electronic and mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic principles in commissioning and and maintaining control systems;
- Assisting with examining wiring diagrams to determine sequences and methods of operation;
- Assisting with installing and repairing business equipment;
- Assisting with testing control systems and diagnosis faults;
- Assisting with measuring and laying out installation reference points;
- Assisting with selecting, cutting, pulling wire and cable to terminals and connectors;
- Assisting with repairing and replacing faulty wiring and defective parts;
- Assisting with positioning and installing electrical switchboards;
- Assisting with installing cable trays.
Apply Now! Send us a CV including all trade qualifications/ certificates.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.