Our industry leading client is looking for skilled Electrical Trade Assistant
The ideal candidate has at least minimum of one-year relevant experience as an electrical trade assistant or relevant electrical qualification.
You can demonstrate:
- working well under supervision and independently
- good communicator and professional demeanour
- ability to listen and follow direction
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Assisting fully registered electricians on site
- Assisting in the assembling and installing fixings i.e. cable trays and brackets
- Assisting in measuring, positioning and laying out equipment for installation reference points.
- Assisting in fitting cables and laying conduit
- Assisting with applying knowledge of electrical, electronic and mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic principles in commissioning and maintaining control systems;
- Assisting with examining wiring diagrams to determine sequences and methods of operation;
- Assisting with installing and repairing business equipment;
- Assisting with testing control systems and diagnosis faults;
- Assisting with selecting, cutting, pulling wire and cable to terminals and connectors;
- Assisting with repairing and replacing faulty wiring and defective parts;
- Assisting with positioning and installing electrical switchboards
You will need to have:
- Be a driven and motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Great Safety practises
- Ability to turn up on time
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity for long term work
- Ongoing training
- Opportunity for permanent employment for the right people
APPLY NOW! Send through your updated CV and copies of your trade qualifications, certificates, and licenses.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.