Our Clients are looking for Qualified Electricians with a minimum of 3 year's experience to work in residential, commercial, and/or industrial projects. If you are hardworking, honest, reliable and professional we have long term work for you. Projects are throughout New Zealand and can include Auckland, Christchurch, Napier, and Wellington but not limited to these locations.
Perks of the Job
- Permanent Employment
- Guaranteed 30 hours per week
- Competitive Wages
Can you answer YES to the following questions?
- Qualified Electrician (Overseas or NZ) with EWRB registration
- 2 contactable references and a consistent work history
- Able and willing to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Clean criminal history
- Clean drivers licence
Suitable candidates will be able to perform the following tasks
- examining blueprints, wiring diagrams and specifications to determine sequences and methods of operation
- measuring and laying out installation reference points
- selecting, cutting and connecting wire and cable to terminals and connectors
- using electrical and electronic test instruments to trace and diagnose faults
- repairing and replacing faulty wiring and defective parts
- positioning and installing electrical switchboards
- connecting electrical systems to power supply
- testing continuity of circuit
- installing, testing and adjusting electric and mechanical parts of lifts
Qualifications and Certifications- list any relevant certifications on your Cover Letter and/or CV when applying for position.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.