Our Clients are looking for Qualified Electricians with a minimum of 3 year's experience to work in residential, commercial, and/or industrial projects. If you are hardworking, honest, reliable and professional we have long term work for you. Project will be based in Auckland, New Zealand.
Perks of the Job
- Permanent Employment
- Guaranteed 30 hours per week
- Competitive Wages
Can you answer YES to the following questions?
- Qualified Electrician (Overseas or NZ) with EWRB registration
- Consistent work history with certified 7000 + hours
- Able and willing to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Clean criminal history
- Site Safe Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
Suitable candidates will be able to perform the following tasks
- examining blueprints, wiring diagrams and specifications to determine sequences and methods of operation
- correctly use and maintain the tools of the trade including power tools, test equipment and measuring instruments.
- measuring and laying out installation reference points
- selecting, cutting and connecting wire and cable to terminals and connectors
- Locate and repair faults in electrical installations and equipment.
- using electrical and electronic test instruments to trace and diagnose faults
- repairing and replacing faulty wiring and defective parts
- positioning and installing electrical switchboards
- connecting electrical systems to power supply
- testing continuity of circuit
- installing, testing and adjusting electric and mechanical parts of lifts
Qualifications and Certifications- list any relevant certifications on your Cover Letter and/or CV when applying for position.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.