Exciting new role in Kapati Coast for Excavator Driver!
If you're looking for a shift role working Monday to Saturday from around 6.30am - 5pm than this role will be perfect for you!
Duties will vary from day to day so you are required to be flexible, but will include:
* Operating an excavator with Auger attachment
* Possibly some excavating / earthworks
* Grout mixing and pumping
* Steel fixing
* Drill rig offsiding
* Operating plant (if/when qualified) - EWP, Telehandler
* Power tools
* Working at height (if/when qualified)
* General site labouring
Employees will be given the opportunity to upskill and progress within their role with training provided.
To be considered for the role you need to have:
* Excavator experience
* Full licence - minimum T endorsement
* Be local to the area or willing to relocate
* Class 2 / Class 4 / F / WTR licence
* EWP and Working at Heights
* Civil / Construction Labouring experience
Send us your CV and copies of your licence and trade certifications.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.