General Automotive Mechanic
Want to work with a full range of parts for late model Holdens and most late model 4 wheel drives (4WD) including Toyota Hilux, Holden Rodeo/ Colorado, Ford Ranger and Mazda BT50?
Here's what we can do for you:
- Guaranteed 30 hours per week
- Great Pay
- Permanent Employment
Here's what you can offer us:
- Dependability- we are looking for reliable candidates
- Persistence- ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Time Management- ability to plan your day around busy work flow and customers
- Dealing with Complexity- this is where your previous experience will come in handy, you've seen it before.
Successful candidates will be able to preform the following:
- detecting and diagnosing mechanical and electrical faults in engines and parts
- dismantling and removing engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanisms and other components, and checking parts
- repairing and replacing worn and defective parts and reassembling mechanical components, and referring to service manuals as needed
- performing scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications and engine tune-ups, to achieve smoother running of vehicles and ensure compliance with pollution regulations
- reassembling engines and parts after being repaired
- testing and adjusting mechanical parts after being repaired for proper performance
- diagnosing and testing parts with the assistance of computers
- may inspect vehicles and issue roadworthiness certificates or detail work required to achieve roadworthiness
Do you have at least 3 years experience in the motor mechanics industry?
Answered YES? Great! Apply NOW!
Send us an updated CV with any relevant trade qualifications and certificates.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.