Glaziers required for ongoing work in Auckland!
Are you a motivated and skilled Glazier? Apply today
Who are we?
One World Resourcing are a NZ based recruitment company. We are Trades experts and we work alongside a number of fantastic clients all around NZ. We are always searching for reliable and skilled workers to join the One World Team. Our clients are loyal and offer our workers great work environments.
Our client is incredibly busy and needs your support to complete commercial glazing operations in multiple locations in Auckland. If you want to work with and learn from the best in the business then apply today. The role requires the knowledge and practical experience of a professional who has been in the industry for 2-3 years. A trade qualification is not required but would be favourable.
- Determining type and dimensions of glass required
- Preparation of surfaces and materials
- Laying glass over patterns on padded tables and in jigs
- Measuring and marking glass for precise cutting
- Examining glass and marking defective areas
- Accurately cutting along patterns and templates
- Breaking off sheets and excess glass with notched tools and glass pliers
- Installing glass and mirrors in windows, skylights, display cases, interior walls and ceilings
- Smoothing rough edges using belt sanders and smoothing wheels
- May coat, cut, etch, trim and treat glass to achieve special effects
Applicants must be physically fit as the role involves unloading material, fabricating and installing framework, and loading and arranging glass onto vehicles.
We are urgently looking to fill these roles so if you meet the requirements apply ASAP or call 0800 ONE WORLD to discuss your application further.