Installer/ Metal Fabricator
Work with an industry leader manufacturing architectural aluminium product such as doors, railings, roofing and guttering, or aluminium framed windows, doors or shower screens (complete with glass).
The opportunities and perks of the job include:
- competitive rates matched with a reputable company
- full-time, permanent employment
- learning and development to master your craft
As a Installer you will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- maintain a high quality of standards when installing aluminium windows and doors to meet shop drawings specifications for whom the building facades and curtain walls are for
- Ensure all variations are notified immediately to Project Managers
- Remedy maintenance items to obtain practical completion
As a Fabricator you will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Fabricate aluminium joinery including cutting, assembly, cutting and fixing liners, fixing hardware and glazing
- Proceed to complete work as per Job Sheets and in accordance with the schedule set by the Factory Manager
- Manufacture allocated work to a high standard within time required
- Utilise tools such as hammers, drills, cut off saws, band saws, routers and punches appropriately and competently in the manufacturing process
- clean down for delivery
If you have at least 3 years of experience and knowledge, APPLY NOW!
Send us your CV with Trade Certifications.
Suitable Applicants should be a NZ resident or hold a valid NZ work visa.