We're looking for skilled Light Fabrication / Welders to join a busy team within an Engineering company in Napier.
We need a team player who meets the following attributes:
- Work unsupervised & autonomously
- Read drawings, as well as layout and install to drawings
- Fabricate to a high level
- Have 3 plus years trade experience
- Follow Design Production's safe work procedures
Experience in the following areas is a must:
- Working with Stainless Steel sheet metal
- Welding 0.9mm and thicker
- Capable of fabricating stainless steel bench
- TIG Welding experience
- Brake press as well as some pipe work
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. And if required can agree to a pre-employment drug test.
IF you meet the criteria above APPLY NOW! Our team are here to support you and ensure you are paid fairly; we can help you to up skill in certifications when required and ensure you have all the gear required to hit the ground running - call us for more information on 0800 ONE WORLD or click APPLY NOW, add your CV (and Trade certificates if you have them, this will help us put you in work faster!).