Maintenance Engineer -Fitter and Turner
A reputible beverage manufacturer based in Otahuhu, Auckland is on the hunt for a experienced hands on Maintenance Engineer /Fitter and Turner.
This role is responsible for implementing and completing annual planned and unplanned maintenance on our manufacturing lines and ensuring work place compliance.
- Competitive Wages and Overtime
- Saturday work and some afterhours/on call work will be required for mechanical breakdowns.
To be successful in this hands-on role you will:
- a trade qualification in Engineering, fitter welder/ turner
- require a strong collaborative approach, attention to detail, and the ability to train others
- be physically fit
- have the proven ability to maintain production equipment within a Beverage Manufacturing environment
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Electrical qualification would be an advantage
- Hydraulic and pneumatic solving skills
- Able to cope with urgent breakdown work
- A good level of physical fitness and agility
- Component and Machine assembly work
- Pneumatic piping and fitting
- Mechanical system setup for factory testing
- Boiler experience
- Good English and communication skills.
- Reliable/Honest with good work and personal ethics
- Excellent safety work record
APPLY NOW! Send us your up to date CV and any relevant qualifications/ licences.
All applicants should hold a valid NZ work visa or be a NZ Resident.