If you have ANY of the following experience, we would love to hear from you!
- Removing damaged panels and parts and removing upholstery and accessories to gain access
- Removing dents by hammering panels
- Straightening damaged vehicles and parts using mechanical and hydraulic equipment
- Replacing badly damaged sections with new or second-hand panels
- Filling depressions with plastic filler, and filing, grinding and sanding repaired surfaces
- Cutting and joining replacement sections using welding equipment
- Fitting repaired or replacement panels on vehicles and refitting body hardware such as door locks and trims
- May assist vehicle body builders in constructing and restoring custom-designed, vintage and other specialty vehicles
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. And if required can agree to a pre-employment drug test.
IF you meet the criteria above APPLY NOW! Our team are here to support you and ensure you are paid fairly; we can help you to up skill in certifications when required and ensure you have all the gear required to hit the ground running - call us for more information on 0800 ONE WORLD or click APPLY NOW, add your CV (and Qualifications/ Trade certificates if you have them, this will help us put you in work faster!).