This is a varied role where you will repair damage to metal, fibre glass and plastic body work on vehicles, and form replacement vehicle panels.
- Removing damaged panels and parts and removing upholstery and accessories to gain access
- Removing dents by hammering panels
- Straightening damaged vehicles and parts using mechanical and hydraulic equipment
- Replacing badly damaged sections with new or second-hand panels
- Filling depressions with plastic filler, and filing, grinding and sanding repaired surfaces
- Cutting and joining replacement sections using welding equipment
- Fitting repaired or replacement panels on vehicles and refitting body hardware such as door locks and trims
- May assist vehicle body builders in constructing and restoring custom-designed, vintage and other specialty vehicles
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. And if required can agree to a pre-employment drug test.
IF you meet the criteria above APPLY NOW! Our team are here to support you and ensure you are paid fairly; we can help you to up skill in certifications when required and ensure you have all the gear required to hit the ground running - call us for more information on 0800 ONE WORLD or click APPLY NOW, add your CV (and Trade certificates if you have them, this will help us put you in work faster!).