We urgently require a Piling Foreman for a civil project in Auckland with a NZ owned and operated company who specialize in civil and geotechnical engineering.
If you have proven drainlaying, piling, and tunnelling expertise, we need you.
What we can offer you:
- Permanent, full time employment
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start date
What you can offer us:
- 3 years of piling experience
- WT&R Licence, Class 2
- Experience on civil site projects
- In-depth understanding of H&S
- Practical experience in the infrastructure/structural industry
Must be able to preform the duties below:
- Lay pipes in trenches, re-instatement work
- Installing man-holes, storm water and sewer lines
- Pipe jacking and sheet piling
- Spotting for digger operators
- Lay and finish concrete, boxing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team orientated
- Sound judgement and analytical mind
- Excellent problem solver and trouble shooting
- Good under pressure and responsive
Does your skill set and qualifications align with our requirements?
APPLY NOW! This job needs to be filled ASAP so send your current CV and let's get you to work.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.