Experienced plumbers with a can-do attitude needed for Commercial Projects in Auckland! Come Join our fantastic team!
One World Resourcing are Trades experts and we work alongside a number of fantastic clients all around NZ. We are always searching for reliable and skilled workers to join the One World Team. Our clients are loyal and offer our workers great work environments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with PVC, Copper and PPR Pipes
- Current Site Safe, own transport and tools
- NZ qualified Plumbers but also open to Plumbers with overseas qualifications/experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Plumbing, Pipefitting and Installation
- Communication & Planning of work to Project deadlines
- Health & Safety
Your tasks will include:
- Set out and installation of hot and cold-water systems and associated equipment.
- Installation of fire hydrants and hose reel systems.
- Design of sanitary plumbing and water supply systems including residential sprinkler systems.
- Installing discharge pipes and sanitary fixtures.
- Fabrication and installation of soil and waste stacks.
- Installing sewerage and effluent pumping equipment and disposal systems.
- Installing below ground drainage systems and associated ground support systems.
- Assembling and installing mechanical services machinery, air handling and conditioning equipment and small-bore heating systems.
- Fabrication and installation of rainwater goods and flashings.
- Possible installation of roof and wall cladding.
- Possible installation and maintenance of domestic and commercial appliances and ancillary equipment.
- Other tasks as required by the Plumbing Supervisor that will aid completion of the plumbing project to deadlines.
Apply now if you fit the above criteria!