Plumber Trade Assistant
Opportunity available for a Plumber Trade Assistant who is looking to increase their plumbing skill and work for a great company
This position needs a person who is self-motivated, energetic and organised. One year of on site construction experience with practical relevant experience in the plumbing industry is required.
Your Tasks will include:
- loading and unloading building and construction materials, tools and equipment and transporting them around building sites
- cleaning and carrying out minor repairs on stormwater drains and canals, and checking for cracks and leaks in sewerage systems
- digging holes and shovelling excavated material onto conveyors, wheelbarrows and trucks for removal
- spreading and levelling soil, gravel and sand on roads and driveways, trench bottoms and similar locations
- assisting with assembling and installing piping, valves and fittings
- assisting with installing fixtures such as toilets, wash basins and sprinkler systems
- Performs routine tasks in maintaining drainage, sewerage and stormwater systems.
- Performs routine tasks in fabricating, laying, installing and maintaining pipes, fixtures, water meters and regulators.
Apply Now! Send us your CV along with any relevant trade certification and qualifications/licences.
Suitable candidates will be a NZ resident or hold a valid NZ work visa.