Let's get the job done! Here is what we can offer you...
- We offer competitive rates
- Full time hours
- And work for a great company
Your tasks will include;
- studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems and materials required
- Undertaking jobs in consultation with the Site Manager to ensure a smooth work flow.
- Water Rough ins (First Fix)
- setting out and installing hot and cold water systems and associated equipment
- Gas Service
- designing and installing sanitary plumbing and water supply systems, discharge pipes and sanitary fixtures, Sanitary Fixtures (Second Fix)
- fabricating and installing soil and waste stacks
- Sanitary Stacks
- installing water-based fire protections systems, including fire hydrants, hose reels and sprinkler systems. Water (main risers)
- assembling and installing mechanical services plant, air handling and conditioning equipment and small bore heating systems
- installing sewerage and effluent pumping equipment and disposal systems
- installing below-ground drainage systems and associated ground support systems
- installing gas appliances, flues and pressure regulating devices
- fabricating and installing metal roofing, rainwater goods and flashings
You need to have NZ trade qualification or At least three years of relevant experience
Site Safe would be an advantage
Plumber License NZ or alternate registration with the PGDB is acceptable
Apply Now! This project needs you ASAP. Send us your CV listing any relevant trade certification and qualifications/licences.
Suitable candidates will be a NZ resident or hold a valid NZ work visa.