Project Manager - Cladding Project
Manager a Cladding project in Auckland starting soon!
We are looking for a Project manager with Carpentry experience who has worked at least 5 years in the project management role and is comfortable delegating tasks, enforcing safety regulations and communicates effectively.
Here's what we can offer you;
- Great Company with competitive rates
- Ongoing work
- Full-time hours
What we're looking for in the ideal candidate;
- 5 years minimum as a Project Manager
- Experience is Cladding, Aluminium installs, finishing, work, form work, framing is a must
- Trade Certifications & Qualifications such as Site Safe, EWP, etc…
- Firm understanding of Health and Safety requirements on the job site
- Great references. Great attitude. Strong Leadership skills.
The task will include but is not limited to;
- Co-ordinate the flow of work to meet site schedules
- Co-ordinate activities with other organisational units
- Follow-up with on-site problems with site supervisors and operations managers
- Formulate and implement site inspection practices to safeguard good quality installation and finished product.
- Ensure all works on site are undertaken in accordance with safe working practices and current Health and Safety legislation
- Act as the representative for time, cost, and general overall project performance
- Develop site specific risk assessments and method statements and update during project if required
Not from Auckland? No worries, we can assist with some of the issues that arise from relocation. APPLY NOW!
Send us your CV! We want to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency, a valid work visa or be eligible for a variation of visa based on your region.