Site Supervisor/ Carpenter
Supervise a small crew of 4-6 Carpenters in Auckland starting November.
We are looking for a Carpenter who has worked at least 5 years in the Supervisor role and is comfortable delegating tasks, enforcing safety regulations and communicates effectively.
Here's what we can offer you;
- Great Company with competitive rates
- Ongoing work
- Full-time hours
What we're looking for in the ideal candidate;
- 5 years minimum as a Site Supervisor
- Experience is Cladding, Aluminium installs, finishing, work, formwork, framing is a must
- Trade Certifications & Qualifications such as Site Safe, EWP, etc…
- Firm understanding of Health and Safety requirements on the job site
- Great references. Great attitude. Strong Leadership skills.
The Supervisor's task includes but are not limited to;
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to Carpentry and Joinery Tradespersons
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintains attendance records and rosters
- explains and enforces safety regulations
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of a Carpentry and Joinery Tradesperson
Not from Auckland? No worries, we can assist with some of the issues that arise from relocation. APPLY NOW!
Send us your CV! We want to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency, a valid work visa or be eligible for a variation of visa based on your region.