Our client is a leading supplier of glazing and retro fitting services in Canterbury.
Due to their increasing demand and expanding business they now require the services of a dedicated supervisory level storeman to oversee the transfer of product from supplier to factory.
The overall responsibilities of the storeman will be to ensure materials are ordered and taken delivery of in acceptable condition,maintain stock levels, forward ordering stock items, manage stocktakes and actively participating in one team culture and Continuous Sustainable Improvement of the business
To be successful in securing this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant experience with stock control, keeping records and statistics of stock movement
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Relevant computer skills: SAP, Accredo or similar an advantage
- A professional attitude at all times
- Ability to work within a team
Experience in the glazing industry would be an advantage. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you have experience as a Storeman and you are interested in this role please send us your CV.