We are currently seeking motivated individuals with impeccable attention to detail to join our grooming team.
In this role you will be responsible for arranging and providing a high standard of grooming, including upholstery cleaning & shampoo, machine cut & polish, paint & fabric protection, odour treatments, and leather restoration. Exceeding customer expectations is KEY!
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following;
- Eagerness to learn and able to follow instructions
- A positive and mature outlook
- An enthusiastic and professional attitude in all interactions
- Good communication skills verbal & written
- You will also be expected to hold a current, clean drivers' licence
As well as the above, you will may also be involved in additional duties of the yard, including taking vehicles to get WOF updates, driving vehicles between branches and arranging registrations.
If you are ready to start work with a great company known for their legendary customer service; Apply Now!
Send us your CV. Successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Applicants should be a NZ resident or hold a valid work visa.