Stainless Steel Welder/ Fabricator
Are you looking to build an exciting career in Stainless Steel Welding and Fabricating?
Look no further! Our client is highly regarded as a industry professional with quality products and services throughout Christchurch and New Zealand.
- At least 30 hours per week
- $20.00/ hour
- Licences not required
You must be able to preform the following tasks and hold the following qualifications:
- 3 years plus experience required
- studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine job requirements
- selecting, cleaning and preparing metal stock
- cutting marked-out metal sections and shapes using hand tools, flame cutting torches and metal cutting machines
- shaping and bending metal sections and pipes using hand and machine tools, and by heating and hammering
- aligning parts to be joined using hand tools and measuring instruments
- joining metal sections using various welding techniques, bolting and riveting
- examining welds for width of bead, penetration and precision
- finishing products by cleaning, polishing, filing and bathing in acidic solutions
- cleaning and smoothing welds by filing, chiseling and grinding
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Click APPLY NOW and let us get you to work!
Please provide a current CV and all relevant trades experience.